Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Man! Was it hot out there! I just finished my 30min jog. I really didn't want to run today. I was so tired and just wanted to lay there watching The Office, but I have a goal and cheating isn't an option. I ran 3 miles in 30min. That's pretty good for me. Megan and Sam ran on their own tonight. Sam's an amazing athlete and he can run without putting hardly any effort into it. I wish I was that lucky. Megan on the other hand is with me. We prefer to walk FAST, not run. Cause we both run SLOW. We're working on it. I keep telling myself that the more we practice, the better will get. Some days it feels like we're actually getting slower! :-)

But in reality, I know it's going to get better. Thank goodness I had my Zija before I went running. It was the energy I needed to keep going. Half way through I felt that extra burst and was able to finish. I know what they mean when they say Natural Energy and Pure Nutrition. I get the energy without the downer later. You know those energy drinks that give you that high and then you CRASH hard? Zija doesn't do that. I get the PURE energy and the nutrition all in one easy 2oz dose! You can take up to 4 shots a day and you're still safe and healthy!

Honestly, I was feeling sick earlier today and I had a runny nose, but now I feel so much better. Thank goodness for natural nutrition. Well, I stink and I'm still sweating, so I'm gonna hop into the shower and then it's time to make dinner! Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment