Already we're 8 days into our training for our half iron man. I can say that I'm definitely more tired than usual, but I know when I run, bike, or swim that Zija XM3 is giving me the energy to get through the workouts. Today Megan and I went on an hour long bike ride. The weather was just beautiful, with the clouds dotting the sky and the sun breaking forth over the mountains. We were riding in the small ring today, so we had time to chat while our legs spun furiously and our bikes moved slowly.
My legs are more adjusted to riding now after a week, but my rear end is still a little saddle sore. The past 2 Mondays we've ridden for 90 minutes. It's definitely getting better. There are times when I feel like I have no energy, but then I get this second wind and I'm able to keep going. I know it's the Zija XM3. The moringa gives me the extra boost that I need to keep going. Moringa is such an amazing plant. Used in other parts of the world to cure nutritional deficiencies, moringa provides the body with all the essential vitamins and nutrients to keep the immune system strong and provide energy. It's amazing. To learn more, visit www.drinklifein.com. The best part is that you only need 2oz a day! I love ZIJA!
Tonight we have a 30min jog. The two-a-days are going to be rough to work into our schedule, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. I just keep thinking, lean, mean, and one strong triathlete machine. My goal is 5 and 1/2 hours to complete the whole 70.3 miles. That's 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride, and 13.1 mile run! It's the running that will slow me down. But hey, if you never try anything - how can you get anywhere? I love trying new things and I look forward to training as the weeks count down to race day! March 27, 2010 here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment