It was SPEED day for swimming. The swim went great and I felt totally energized, but man did I get my heart pumping! It only took about 30min to complete the workout. It was nice. Megan didn't make it this morning, she was super tired. They are working on a new exhibit so she's been super busy - so she'll go later today. Sam's going to go during class time break (right about now). It's hard to coordinate babysitting so Sam and I can workout together, but that's okay. We still love talking about it later.
I still have a 45 min bike ride later today, but it's all good. Gotta get it all in before work tonight. Thank goodness I have Zija! When I'm tired, I know it will give me the boost I need to keep going! Well, happy trails and happy swimming!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment